Safety precautions for use in laboratory electric hoists
1. The laboratory electric hoist should check the gap between the rim of the trolley running mechanism and the edge of the I-beam before use to ensure that the spacing is between three and five millimeters. If not, it needs to be adjusted to this value range in time. Inside.
2. The personnel who operate the electric hoist in the laboratory must be certified to work, and must master the safe operation process of the laboratory electric hoist and be familiar with the performance of each component.
3. The operator should ensure that the hand is dry before operating the electric hoist in the laboratory. Do not take other unrelated items in the hand to ensure that the operation buttons are dry and reliable.
4. The laboratory electric hoist should check the brakes, wire ropes and other components of the laboratory electric hoist before lifting the cargo to ensure normal and reliable.
5. Before operating the laboratory electric hoist, the operator should ensure that there are no other unrelated people and obstacles around it.
6. The operator should carefully inspect the laboratory electric hoist before operating the laboratory electric hoist to ensure that the parts are not damaged. And make sure to do the lubrication work.