Tell everyone what is the operation method of the polyurethane coated roller
Polyurethane coated roller is a roll-mounted product made of metal or other materials as the core and covered with rubber through vulcanization. Polyurethane coated rollers are insoluble in water and any solvents, non-toxic, odorless, chemically stable, and will not react with any substances except strong alkalis and hydrofluoric acid.
1. Clean the two sides of the polyurethane coated roller with water first, then select bearings whose specifications and models are in compliance with the design specifications of the machine, and apply lubricating oil evenly on each mating surface, and then use the special bearing installation The sleeves exert uniform force on the bearing, so that the bearing can be installed in place smoothly. Remind everyone not to apply force directly to the bearing surface to avoid damage to the bearing.
2. During the printing process, the water roller and the ink roller should continuously and evenly provide the appropriate amount of water and ink to the printing plate, so that the printed products with consistent ink color can be produced. Therefore, it is necessary to maintain proper pressure between the polyurethane coated roller and the polyurethane coated roller, and between the polyurethane coated roller and the printing plate, in order to achieve good ink transfer. In order to ensure the pressure between the water roller and the ink roller, the method of rolling the ink bar width is required. The method is as follows:
3. Add an even amount of yellow ink on the clean polyurethane coated roller, and then turn on the machine to evenly distribute the ink on the surface of the ink roller.
4. Jog the printing machine to check the width of the pressure bar. It is worth noting that each time you check the width of the pressure bar, you must let the printing press stand still for about 20 seconds, and then move the printing press to get a clear pressure bar.
5. Priority should be given to adjusting the pressure between the ink roller and the ink roller, and then adjust the contact pressure of the ink roller and the printing plate, and then adjust the pressure between the other ink rollers.
6. After the pressure of all the water rollers and ink rollers are adjusted, fix each adjusting screw in time to avoid all positions of the printing press after rotation.