The basic features of 180°load turning device
Load turning device is widely used in metallurgy, stamping, sheet metal, mold, papermaking, refrigeration, steel strip, wire reel, barrel, coil and other industries.
1. The equipment adopts remote control operation. It has the characteristics of turning large workpieces that do not slip and do not rotate backwards.
2. With the function of rotating the workpiece, it can be flipped to any angle as required, it is easy to operate, flexible and reliable.
3. The equipment adopts remote control, so that the operator can stay away from the feature of flipping the workpiece, and has the characteristics of light flip and free flip.
4. The equipment has the characteristics of light and flexible movement. It is not necessary to move large workpieces, and the equipment can be flipped to the scene of hanging and flipping workpieces.
5. The equipment adopts the back suspension chain to fix the suspension and flip the workpiece.
6. Auxiliary grooved wheels and lifting straps can be replaced for special workpieces, so that the workpiece can be turned without lifting marks.
7. Using the device can improve the turning efficiency and greatly reduce the cost for the user.
8. This suspension type load turning device needs to be used with the traveling vehicle. In addition, it can also be used in the field. It can be turned quickly and easily as long as the equipment can be lifted.
9. The equipment has the characteristics that it can be turned over without being restricted by the length, width, size and shape of the workpiece.
The 180° load turning device uses a reduction motor as the execution element, which can turn molds, plates, long materials or heavy materials 180°. The optional features include electric horizontal and vertical movement functions, horizontal rotation functions, lifting tables, Conveyors, hydraulic and motor drives, etc., are stable and reliable, and can achieve the precise requirements of material handling.
Application industry: widely used in metallurgy, machinery, steel, oil fields, terminals, ocean transportation, electric power, automobile manufacturing, shipbuilding, railways, military industries and other industries.