The manufacturer introduces the custom instructions for polyurethane coated rollers
1. Technical parameters
1. The length, width and height of the conveyed object;
2. The weight of each conveying unit;
3. The bottom condition of the conveyed material;
4. Whether there are special working environment requirements (such as: humidity, high temperature, influence of chemicals, etc.);
5. The conveyor is of unpowered type or motor driven type.
2. In order to ensure that the goods can be transported smoothly, at least three rollers must be in contact with the transported object at any point in time. Trays should be added to transport soft-bag packages when necessary.
Three, other aspects
1. The length of the drum
For goods with different widths, you should choose a roller with a suitable width. In general, use "transported object +50mm".
2. The wall thickness and shaft diameter of the drum
According to the weight of the conveyed material, it is evenly distributed to the rollers in contact, and the required load-bearing capacity of each roller is calculated to determine the wall thickness and shaft diameter of the roller.
3. Roller material and surface treatment
According to the different conveying environment, determine the material and surface treatment (carbon steel galvanized, stainless steel, blackened or coated) of the drum.
4. Choose the installation method of the roller
According to the specific requirements of the overall conveyor, choose the installation method of the roller: spring press-in type, internal tooth shaft type, full flat tenon type, through shaft pin hole type, etc. For the tapered roller of the bending machine, the width and taper of the rolling surface depend on the size of the goods and the turning radius.
Can be customized accroding to your needs.