| Common Model of Wire Rope Electric Hoist
In the Wire rope electric hoist series, CD and MD type is the two most common products. It can be used with electric single beam bridge cranes and other equipment. Its model is mainly composed of six parts:
1. Model, expressed by the letters CD (normal speed) and MD (normal, slow speed).
2. Lifting capacity: Up to 80 tons
3. Lifting height: 6 to 50 m
4. Structural form: There are five types of A, AB, B, C, and D. The A-foot is fixed, and the position of the foot is up, down, left, and right. According to needs, the AB-hanging plate is fixed , B-hand trolley type, C-sprocket trolley type, D-electric trolley type.
5. Running speed: 3-20 m/min.
6. Supporting forms; points I, II, III type. If it is type I, it can be ignored. I- basic type, installed on overhead rail; II- matched with beam cranes for ground operation; III-matched with beam cranes with cab control.