| The turning angle of the chain suspension turning machine
The chain type turning machine uses a chain to hoist the workpiece and lift the workpiece to a certain height for turning. The chain turning machine is generally used with a trolley crane.
The chain type turning machine uses a chain to hoist the workpiece and lift the workpiece to a certain height for turning. The chain turning machine is generally used with a trolley crane. It can not only move the turning machine, but also lift the workpiece into the air for turning. It is easy to use and simple to operate.
Advantages of chain type overturning crane
1. The equipment is operated by remote control, which has the characteristics of turning over large workpieces with special shapes without slipping and rotating backwards.
2. It has the function of rotating the workpiece, and can be turned to any angle as required. It has the characteristics of easy operation, flexible and reliable use.
3. The equipment is controlled by remote control, the operator can operate far away from the workpiece, and has the characteristics of light up and down and easy to flip.
4. The equipment has the characteristics of light and flexible movement, without moving large workpieces, the equipment can be moved to the site where the workpiece can be suspended and turned over.
5. The equipment adopts the suspension chain to fix and suspend the overturned workpiece.
6. For special workpieces, the auxiliary grooved wheel and hoisting belt can be replaced, so that the workpiece can be turned over without hoisting traces.
7. The use of this device can improve the turnover efficiency and greatly reduce the risk for users.
8. The suspension type turning machine needs to be used for driving. In addition, a crane can also be used to turn it in the field. As long as the device can be lifted, it can be turned over freely, which is convenient and fast.
9. The equipment has the feature that it can be turned over without being restricted by the length, width, size and shape of the workpiece.
The 180-degree 360-degree suspension turning machine can suspend large workpieces and turn them at any angle such as 180 degrees or 360 degrees.