| Three Basic Principles for Clean room Workshops to Avoid Air
In the clean production process of electronics, microorganism, medical equipment and cosmetics, it is very necessary to use the crane in clean room workshop. Kunfeng Heavy Industry Co., Ltd. is the ma
In the clean production process of electronics, microorganism, medical equipment and cosmetics, it is very necessary to use the crane in clean room workshop. Kunfeng Heavy Industry Co., Ltd. is the manufacturer of heavy duty cleanroom crane. It supports customization. Consulting plan and quotation are welcome.
Precision electronics and medical biological products can only be produced in a dust-free and clean room workshop environment to ensure that they are not polluted by dust and particulate matter in the air during their production. Of course, dust-free chamber project to truly achieve dust-free not only to ensure a high degree of cleanliness of air environment in the workshop, but also to ensure that the cleanliness of the dust-free workbench can reach the standard of 100. Only when both are considered, can products be produced according to the standard in the clean room workshop.
It is well known that the maintenance and use of clean room workshops are the key points to maintain clean room environment. To avoid particulate contamination in air, clean room workshops must comply with the following three basic principles:
I. Do not bring in
Methods to ensure that no particles are brought into the dust-free plant are:
1) Before entering the dust-free room, the operator shall clean the machines and zeros carried in.
2) All staff entering the clean workshop must replace dust-free clothing, caps, shoes, gloves, masks, etc. dedicated to the dust-free workshop in the dressing room;
3) Before entering the dust-free workshop working area, the particles attached to the clothing surface should be removed by high-speed clean air through the air shower room.
4) Before machines and materials are brought into the dust-free chamber, they should be brought into the dust-free chamber under sealed condition as far as possible. After maintenance, they should be wiped with ultrapure water and dripped into the dust-free chamber after being blown by the air shower chamber.
II. No Occurrence
With regard to the control of pollution sources, it is necessary to control not only the amount of particulate dust emitted by people in dust-free workshops, but also the amount of dust emitted by the second largest pollution source, i.e. manufacturing machines. Particularly during the movement of the manufacturing machine tool, particle contamination is often caused by friction and contact stripping.
In order to control the dust emission in dust-free workshop, the following countermeasures can be taken:
1) Reduce the action form of contact peeling dust;
2) Use materials with small abrasion and dust emission;
3) Use lubricating oil with little dust;
4) The machine tool applies the non-contact working principle of air-pressure floating.
III. No Reserve
During the putting into operation of clean room workshop, the implementation of the principle of "no carry-in" can ensure the cleanliness of clean room is maintained. In practice, however, it is impossible to ensure the complete cleanliness of the dust-free room at all times during daily work, with frequent access to people and objects and the operation of equipment. Therefore, in the daily use of dust-free plant, it is also very important to achieve "no reserve" particle technology through filters. Particles are small and light in weight, so they are adsorbed to the surface of objects around them by gravity and electrostatic force. Sudden vibration and unstable air flow can cause these accumulated particles to rise again in the air, increasing the risk of major particle contamination.