| Turnover machine production customization
Turnover machines are widely used in metallurgy, stamping, sheet metal, molds, papermaking, cold storage, steel belts, wire reels, barrels, coils and other industries.
Turnover machines are widely used in metallurgy, stamping, sheet metal, molds, papermaking, cold storage, steel belts, wire reels, barrels, coils and other industries. It can adapt to the engineering turnover requirements of goods of different specifications, safely, smoothly and effectively provide process transportation, and realize the goal of converting goods from horizontal to vertical or vertical to horizontal. Wuhan turnover machine manufacturer, Suzhou turnover crane.
1. The equipment adopts remote control operation, which has the characteristics of non-slip and non-reverse rotation of large-scale workpieces.
2. It has the function of rotating the workpiece and can be turned to any angle as required. It has the characteristics of simple operation, flexible and reliable use.
3. The equipment adopts remote control, the operator can stay away from the flipping work, and it has the characteristics of light lifting, light falling and flipping freely.
4. The equipment has the characteristics of light and flexible movement, no need to move large workpieces, and the equipment can be moved to the suspended and turned workpiece site to be turned over.
5. The equipment adopts the suspension chain to fix the suspended and flipped work piece.
6. The auxiliary groove wheel and lifting belt can be replaced for special workpieces, so that there are no lifting traces of the overturned workpiece.
7. The use of this equipment can improve the turnover efficiency and greatly reduce the cost for users.
8. This suspension type turning machine needs to be used as a supporting vehicle. In addition, a crane can also be used for field turning. As long as the device can be lifted, it can be turned freely, which is convenient and fast.
9. The equipment has the feature that it can be turned over without being restricted by the length, width, size and shape of the workpiece.