| What types of turning cranes are there?
Used in metallurgy, stamping, sheet metal, molds, papermaking, cold storage, steel belts, wire reels, barrels, coils and other industries. So what types of turning cranes are there?
Dec 31, 2021
The turning crane is a common machine in industrial production. It can adapt to the turning requirements of different specifications of goods, smoothly provide process transportation, and achieve the goal of converting goods from horizontal to vertical or vertical to horizontal. Used in metallurgy, stamping, sheet metal, molds, papermaking, cold storage, steel belts, wire reels, barrels, coils and other industries. So what types of turning cranes are there?
1. Turnover cranes can be divided into 90°turnover cranes, 180°turnover cranes, and 360°turnover cranes according to their turning angles.
2. According to the realized performance, it can be divided into steel coil turning hoist, mould turning hoist and plate turning hoist.
(1) The steel coil turning crane realizes that the heavy steel coil is hoisted to the V-shaped surface of the turning machine, and the steel coil is placed flat on the pallet through 0-90° overturning.
(2) Mould turning hoist, when repairing large and medium-sized moulds, it can realize turning 0-90° of moulds, which is convenient and labor-saving to open, close and hoist the moulds.
(3) The plate turning crane is an equipment produced in the automobile industry. It is used to turn large thin plate stacks. It is an auxiliary equipment of the stamping automation production line. It can not only reduce the surface scratches of the plate, increase the product quality, and reduce the operator’s Labor intensity increases production efficiency.
The advantages and disadvantages of the flip crane:
1. The overturning crane has the advantages of maneuverability and flexibility, convenient operation, good stability, lower wheel pressure, high stacking layers, and high-level advantages of stacking plant utilization.
2. After lifting, the spreader can be rotated to pass through narrow passages. The spreader can be moved 800mm from side to side, so that the box can be adjusted during hoisting, and the working power can be improved.
3. Regarding freight stations with poor site conditions, they can also operate normally. From this point of view, the container turnover machine has a very strong operating capability and can effectively improve the operating power.
4. The most important elements for the operation of the container turning machine:
5. For the container turning machine, oil is the source of its operating power.
6. In the course of its use, it is inevitable to encounter "starvation".
7. The factors that cause the lack of oil supply of the hydraulic pump of the turning machine are:
8. The motor speed is not good; the filter screen of the oil suction filter is blocked; the lack of oil in the oil tank or the diameter of the suction pipe is too small, which makes oil suction difficult; the sealing is not tight, no leakage, air invades the inside; the viscosity of the oil is too large; the axial and diameter of the hydraulic pump The air gap is too large and the internal leakage increases.
9. After finding out the factors causing the lack of oil, we can make a response plan in the first time.