| What Are The Maintenance Of Electric Chain Hoist?
Electric chain hoist,also called electric chain block, is a lifting machine used in conjunction with a crane. It has the characteristics of convenience, quick operation, high work efficiency, safety and reliability, and long service life, and has been widely used in shipping and storage, mining, food processing, metal fabrication, manufacturing, construction. Therefore, hoist maintenance is required for daily use:
1. To ensure that there aren't abnormalities in various parts of the electric chain hoist in time, such as: chain welding, deformation, etc. If abnormal conditions are found, it should be resolved promptly.
2. Electric chain hoist should be kept in a safe place. Do not throw it away. Avoid to be placed in the moisturized and rust environment. If the fuselage is cracked, it cannot be used any more.
3. The power supply voltage must be at least 90% of the rated voltage.
4. Do not use the hoist if the fuselage is cracked.
5. If the electric chain hoist is abnormal in the operation, e.g. chang in speed, the control system is not working, etc., it should be stopped immediately.
6. When the ambient temperature drops below -10℃, the electric chain hoist's ultimate load capacity must not exceed 50% of its rated load capacity.
7. To prevent personal injury and loss of goods, no one is allowed to stand around the cargo during lifting.
The above is a brief introduction to the daily maintenance of the electric chain hoist. KUNFENG Cranes is a new type of heavy industry enterprise integrating the production and sales of electric chain hoists, wire rope electric hoists, bridge cranes and gantry cranes. We can guarantee that the products offered are of high quality and low price, so that you can have no worry after sales.
Contact us today!